Mr. Fix-It™ is a general contractor. We specialize in home repair, remodeling and new construction. Decks, arbors, room additions, carpentry, sheetrock, all types of flooring, etc. Probably 60% of the business involves smaller projects that are not big enough for many larger companies
It's often easier to tell prospective customers what we DO NOT do. The following items are the ONLY types of projects that Mr. Fix-It won't accept:
• Roof repairs of ANY kind. Roof replacements as part of a larger project are handled.
• Foundation Repair.
• Appliance repair (we can replace them....but we're not equipped to do repairs.)
• Wallpaper Installation.
We can and will refer you to qualified businesses that specialize in these tasks if you wish. We have professional handymen who perform any/all tasks associated with home repair.
Webster's Dictionary defines handyman as "a man who does odd jobs and various tasks." In today’s fast-paced world, most folks have neither the time, the energy, or the skillsets to address a lot of the day-to-day "things" that need taking care of in and around the home. Faucets need to be replaced, shelves need to be built, fans need to be installed, gutters need cleaning; the list goes on and on. We take care of that for you. It’s not possible to list everything that just "pops up" around the house that needs repairing but you can see a few below to give you an idea.
• Home Repair & Maintenance
• New Construction
• Additions & Remodels
• Drywall Repair/Install
• Cabinetry - Installation & Custom Built
• Garage Door Install/Repair/Replacement
• Custom Carpentry
• Solid Surface Counter Tops (Granite, Marble & Quartz)
• Garbage Disposals
• Countertop & Bathtub Resurfacing
• Flooring - All Types
• Plumbing - Major & Minor (Master Plumber #35843)
• Electrical - Major & Minor
• Ceramic Tile, Marble, Travertine, etc..
• Covered Porches, Patios, Decks, & Arbors
• Sinks & Faucets
• Holiday Decorations
• Water Heater Replacement
• Appliance Installation